Wednesday 10 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beatriz:
I do feel badly for her, but I also feel so incredibly jealous.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
I had no one's home to move to or support when my parents were mean.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
I had to stay...I didn't even get a BF like how she has until recently.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
She has all these opportunities I could never dream of, and she got to escape her house whenever she wanted to.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
I can't get a bachelors yet because it's still to expensive, so I might get it online.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
I had to find a job and go to community college.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
I just took regular classes in highschool and couldn't afford anything extra, let alone a car.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
My family is also verbally abusive I guess, but I never got to escape.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
Her parents are verbally abusive...but she's going to Univ, and goes on trips and has all these extracurriculars, and a good job already.
(9 January 2018)

Beatriz:
My friend was talking about how she was so glad to escape her house.
(9 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment