Saturday 20 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavon:
What was the causes of the civil war? main caused)?
(18 January 2018)

Lavon:
Please explain so I can understand it.
(18 January 2018)

Valrie:
Can you be without internet for one day?
(18 January 2018)

Daisey:
Do Long Distant Relationships work?
(18 January 2018)

Daisey:
I'be never thought of a LD relationship as a 25 year old.
(18 January 2018)

Diedra:
I think my wife has a thing for our neighbor...what do I do?
(18 January 2018)

Diedra:
Does it sound like she has a thing for him?
(18 January 2018)

Diedra:
The neighbors have a dog and the guy is outside walking him 2-3 times after we get home.
(18 January 2018)

Diedra:
She's always preferred natural light, but lately I've noticed that she's been leaving the curtains open a bit longer.
(18 January 2018)

Diedra:
When we're home, my wife is only in her pjs.
(18 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment