Monday 15 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marisol:
Should I move out of the house once I turn 18?
(14 January 2018)

Marisol:
I just feel like at 18, I should be on my own.
(14 January 2018)

Marisol:
Anyways I don't live in the U.S and in my country u get driving licenses at 18 so I have to be 18 to get a job cause I'm not able to drive on my own now.
(14 January 2018)

Marisol:
I'm 17 right now, will be 18 in 8 months.
(14 January 2018)

Sasha:
How Do i win her back ?!?
(14 January 2018)

Eldora:
I slept with my ex wife. What do I do now?
(14 January 2018)

Eldora:
However, I don't want to get back with her because she is a true psychopath (tests and everything) and she's just a terrible human being generally and my current lady is the best thing ever.
(14 January 2018)

Eldora:
I know this sounds messed up but sometimes I think about her her body when having sex with my current lady.
(14 January 2018)

Eldora:
Being inside her and all is just really captivating and I can't seem to wanna let go.
(14 January 2018)

Eldora:
She knows my body really well and satisfies me every time and it just feels really way better than with my current lady.
(14 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment