Thursday 18 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Toshia:
It gets to a point of weirdness.
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
I practically begged my cheater ex to come back ... And I try to sacrifice myself a lot.
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
Is it true we are just going from person to person indiscrimnately giving our sxuality and nourishment to all who ask?
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
I am very secual person as well but managed to not be a slut.
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
To be frank I get very attached to someone easily and love celebs a lot too.
(16 January 2018)

Toshia:
She said that about uttarabhadrapada moon people.
(16 January 2018)

Cher:
My Mom and her sister are estranged. However they still see each other once or twice a year. Does this count as estranged?
(16 January 2018)

Cher:
Does estrangement have to mean never speak again?
(16 January 2018)

Cher:
However, for family events they say hi and not much else once or twice a year.
(16 January 2018)

Cher:
They don't get along as her sister is a narcissist and they don't like each other.
(16 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment