Wednesday 3 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shelley:
I hate his personality but I like some aspects of it and miss him in my life and him as well.
(2 January 2018)

Corrin:
I feel insecure :(?
(2 January 2018)

Alyson:
I m not sure if a guy likes me. He talks to me and teases me a lot. How do I know he likes me for sure? BTW he s shy around girls?
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
My dad never talks to me?
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
But just kindve wondering if I should just cut them off or continue being the forgiving person that acts like nothing is wrong.
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
Idk what the point of this post was.
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
I have friends who's parents would never not allow them to come home and their circumstances are much worse.. but not the point.
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
Sucks I don't have a home to go to now.
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
It is my fault in ways I admit, I have went back to a toxic relationship over & over for a few years and it started when I was 16. Now that I'm 19 I regret everything and wish I would've listened but the grudge is still held against me.
(2 January 2018)

Theresia:
My mom won't let me move back in because he won't allow it and even tho I grew up in that house and him and her didn't get together till I was 15 and that's when he moved in , she allows him to not let me move back.
(2 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment