Tuesday 2 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Prudence:
We really hit it off, we talked all night about interesting, deep and personal topics, all our friends left and we stayed alone for a long time and then he offered to accompany me home.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
I met this girl at work?
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
She's 22 I'm 20. She told me we could be friends.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
She said oh my god your still a baby.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
I get jealous seeing her talk with other guys and I don't like feeling like that, A month later I was beginning to tell her I liked her and she stopped me mid sentence and said please don't tell me u like me and I stood silent.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
At this point I realize she's just a too nice girl and that she is very flirtatious with other workers but she probably doesn't realize it.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
Here and there she would continue to flirt.
(1 January 2018)

Tamika:
She would flirt with me asking me what kind of girls am I into and she told me how she wanted to help me get my license and she wouldn't mind letting me use her car she asked for MY number and I was shocked.
(1 January 2018)

Arcelia:
What to do when your coworkers leave you out of get-togethers?
(1 January 2018)

Arcelia:
Or if I should just leave it alone and try to get another job?
(1 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment