Sunday 14 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corene:
Perverts, Teens, and cosplay?
(12 January 2018)

Corene:
I have already told my sister who is a legal adult and will most likely tell my mother for me, but should I tell my mother myself or leave it with my sister?
(12 January 2018)

Corene:
I blocked them immediately and got very anxious about the whole ordeal.
(12 January 2018)

Corene:
The person asked for my personal information, Skype, and then asked if I would like him to masturbate to me.
(12 January 2018)

Corene:
I don't cosplay anything sexy, only a cute character with a love of cake and bunnies.
(12 January 2018)

Corene:
So I have recently gotten a highly innapropriatte message online reguarding my cosplay.
(12 January 2018)

Tobie:
My girlfriend wants to have sex but she's nervous it's her first time.
(12 January 2018)

Micki:
How to get shy guy to like you?
(12 January 2018)

Micki:
How do I get him to make a move when he is really shy?
(12 January 2018)

Micki:
I do that to him too but I really want to be more than friends and am really lost.
(12 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment