Sunday 28 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Myong:
A week ago was at a party between the guys and girls soccer team.
(26 January 2018)

Myong:
I dont know why but for some reason she wont talk to me this time.
(26 January 2018)

Myong:
I cant control myself. shes always forgiven me.
(26 January 2018)

Myong:
Before we started dating she knew i wasnt good at being faithful.
(26 January 2018)

Myong:
Im 18, my gf is 17. We have been together for 8 months now.
(26 January 2018)

Taina:
Why is it illegal to beat someone up outside of school?
(26 January 2018)

Taina:
If some girl from school tried to fight you before (but didn't actually). she talks about me behind my back and denies it to my face.
(26 January 2018)

Herlinda:
My parents grounded my for my friend's behavior. Isn't this unfair?
(26 January 2018)

Herlinda:
My parents ended up grounding me and telling me that I'm not allowed to hang out with her anymore (I wasn't planning on hanging out with her anymore anyways). I don't understand why I'm grounded.
(26 January 2018)

Herlinda:
After she left I apologized to my parents for her behavior and told them that I had no idea she was going to act the way she did.
(26 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment