Tuesday 16 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ninfa:
I try talking to people but I feel like no one really enjoys talking to me.
(15 January 2018)

Ninfa:
No friends, social anxiety and a little bit of depression.
(15 January 2018)

Ninfa:
But, every since I moved here it's been a nightmare for me.
(15 January 2018)

Ninfa:
I literally had about 20 and we would always go out, hangout and have sleepovers.
(15 January 2018)

Ninfa:
Before I moved to the states I had so many friends & best friends . All my friends were super nice and so loving and caring.
(15 January 2018)

Iona:
Does he likes me, is he using me, break up or not?
(15 January 2018)

Dorathy:
I didn't think it could BUT when I called the nurse, she told me it could and she sounded doubtful that I'm really pregnant.
(15 January 2018)

Zetta:
Do I just live my whole life having a crush on her?
(15 January 2018)

Zetta:
However, we've been friends for a long time and we'll probably be friends forever.
(15 January 2018)

Zetta:
I'm pretty sure I'll never be in a romantic relationship with her.
(15 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment