Friday 12 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carie:
Now after our christmas vacation she suddenly changed.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
I can feel that she really loves me and cares for me and she always wanna see and meet me.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Girlfriends teenager daughter is embarrassed about me, should I forget marriage?
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Oh and she is embarrassed because I'm White and a immigrant.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
I been trying to make this work but it doesn't feel like it is.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
I am starting to feel I am wasting my time.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
I literally just bought her a new IPhone and brought her a ton of gifts from a recent trip and my parents gave her an expensive gift.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
I feel like I am wasting my time.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Not a hi or anything, just looked at me and kept walking.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Today I was walking home from work and she was walking with classmates and completely ignored me.
(11 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment