Sunday 7 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavern:
All of a sudden this week he decided to stop helping out financially and is now saying our son isn't his.
(6 January 2018)

Lavern:
We were co-parenting and he was sending money and vistinf his son.
(6 January 2018)

Lavern:
My ex fiance and I had a little one together (he was planned) but things didn't work out and I went my separate way.
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
Poll: Should I commit suicide??
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
If I'm not at work I'm at home all alone watching TV on Friday nights.. Should I kill myself?
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
All I do is go to work everyday and come home.
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
I feel like I have no purpose in life and don't know why I'm even alive.
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
I feel like such a loser and am sick of seeing girls being all happy and in relationships and me being so lonely and feeling useless and hopeless.
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
I feel SO lonely and hopeless that it'll never change because that's how it's been for 21 years.. I'll literally NEVER find a boyfriend, never have any friends and I'll just die alone because nobody wants me.
(6 January 2018)

Jovita:
Even the guys online stop talking to me within a day and the guys I do meet up with only have sex with me once and then completely stop talking to me.
(6 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment