Tuesday 30 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edythe:
But I also feel like I'm a bad influence for trying to make him move out.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
I don't think my boyfriend is going to leave his family for me.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
But knowing we have our own place away from all the noise feels good.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
And probably visit his family on the weekend.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
I just want to live alone with him.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
Am I wrong for feeling this way because it feels like I'm being a brat.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
Why would I want to live with them everyday with no privacy?
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
Honestly I do like spending time with them but only in small pieces.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
They say I'm no good because I'm trying to take him away from his family and that if i didn't have anything to hide, I wouldn't mind staying there with him.
(28 January 2018)

Edythe:
Now I feel guilty for this because his mom is trying to turn him away from me because I want this.
(28 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment