Wednesday 24 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willie:
She had this surgery because of a gene she carries and if she did not have it she would very well die at a young age.
(22 January 2018)

Willie:
It all started about 4 months ago when my mom had a major surgery.
(22 January 2018)

Latricia:
A father squeezing his few months old baby against his crotch (while he has an erection) count as sexual abuse?
(22 January 2018)

Latricia:
Clothes are worn, he's sitting on a chair with his baby son squeezed between his legs against his erection.
(22 January 2018)

Eliza:
Are religious women more likely to cheat on their husband?
(22 January 2018)

Eldora:
I just turn 20, and I feel so old now?
(22 January 2018)

Eldora:
I don't have a girlfriend, and I feel like my parents already want me to have children.
(22 January 2018)

Eldora:
It feels like I haven't done anything fun in my life.
(22 January 2018)

Eldora:
But today is different I feel like I'm old.
(22 January 2018)

Eldora:
I know you cant stay a teenager forever.
(22 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment