Monday 22 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Prudence:
My BF was pretty devastated, why would he exchange numbers and promise to take her our if he wasn't interested and why would he make up such big lie?
(20 January 2018)

Prudence:
We went out to the same Bar next week and saw him there with his friends.
(20 January 2018)

Prudence:
She texted him the next day But he said he would be out of pocket for a while since he is having a surgery.
(20 January 2018)

Prudence:
So my best friend met this guy at a bar, they danced around and exchanged number and the guy promised to take her out.
(20 January 2018)

Camie:
I'm scared to live by myself?
(20 January 2018)

Camie:
I'm almost 18 and my mom is going to kick me out soon.
(20 January 2018)

Jillian:
How do I tell my family I've been sleeping with my cousin for years?
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
Is it normal for parents to not give their kids rules or do my parents not care?
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
I wonder if my parents don't care or if they're just trusting me.
(20 January 2018)

Demetra:
I go to tutoring though), I don't go out much, but if I do I just tell my parents and they come pick me up when it's time to go home, I go to bed every night at about 9 or 9:30 because I wake up early and would be tired if I went to bed earlier.
(20 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment