Thursday 11 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kasha:
When I say I do not want to have conservative, far right and Christian friends, why are the libtards criticising me?
(10 January 2018)

Kasha:
Because of this, I prefer I was born to ETs and I wiped the planet Terra out, killing 7,6 thousands millions.
(10 January 2018)

Kasha:
I told them to take these conservative, far-right and Christian scum home.
(10 January 2018)

Kasha:
Then the libtards criticised me a lot for not accepting them.
(10 January 2018)

Kasha:
I do not want to have conservative, far right and Christian friends because they are bigot, intolerant, homophobic, racist and xenophobic.
(10 January 2018)

Marvella:
Where is Kush? He is my boyfriend who lives in Mumbai, India and I love him?
(10 January 2018)

Tomi:
Why does feelings overwhelm a woman?
(10 January 2018)

Tomi:
Why does expressing some feelings towards her overwhelm her?
(10 January 2018)

Tomi:
I've been seeing this woman for four months, several dates and have met and hung out with her parents.
(10 January 2018)

Tatiana:
Is my girlfriend acting like a psycho and should i break up with her?
(10 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment