Sunday 21 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Madeline:
I know that if we have sex that she will feel much better.
(19 January 2018)

Madeline:
I truly care about her feelings, so I asked her again to have sex with me, but she still said no.
(19 January 2018)

Madeline:
I have always wanted to have sex with her.
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
Is it normal the relationship I have with my boyfriend or I'm overobsessed and attached to him?
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
Is it normal or is it an insane relationship?
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
I love him so much I cannot like without him, he's the reason of my life my source of happiness.
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
I simply cannot imagine doing that.
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
I'm outraged when I see some girls sitting on guys lap who are not their boyfriends or laughing and flirting with other males while they're studying in another town.
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
If he's sick I cry If someone hurts him I feel sorry and I wanna punch them, it doesn't matter to me about anybody else except for my parents and him.
(19 January 2018)

Arianne:
If something bad happens I tell God, no please take me, he doesn't deserve it.
(19 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment