Tuesday 23 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Aja:
This in turn made me want to start uping the relationship and be better though, I had texted her that morning that I wanted to talk when she got back from work.
(21 January 2018)

Aja:
Sadly after the date though, I ended up walking out due to me getting frustrated when I couldn't get her baby to bed.
(21 January 2018)

Aja:
On friday I even took her out of a date, where we had tons of fun.
(21 January 2018)

Aja:
Throughout the whole relationship though she kept saying how happy she was.
(21 January 2018)

Aja:
So my girlfriend yesterday broke up with me, she said there is no romance in the relationship for her.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
Violence in bed?
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I love when He makes me bleed and makes me Get marks from my body from sex.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I love getting hit against the Wall and getting marks on my body.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
I like it when the guy hits me and does it hard and I like when he controls me and that I cant move.
(21 January 2018)

Charmaine:
Why do I like to have it rough in bed.
(21 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment