Tuesday 9 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucilla:
I met this guy who seems totally like my type (so far) and we talk pretty much every time we are both there.
(8 January 2018)

Lucilla:
I go to this place a few times a week with my dog (it s a dog bar thing) so he can run around and play , and I ll get a beer or two and it s a wonderful environment.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
I ve tried talking with her but seems to think everything is fine.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
She claims she is happy has everything she ever wanted really.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
She is also also about 80 lbs overweight and has no desire to help herself even with my positive encouragement . She is also very moody and that s the icing on the cake and the straw that will break this camels back.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
I do a lot of little things to try and make her happy.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
I help her out around the house and even rub her feet for her without asking most of the time.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
She sleeps in another bed turns her head when I go co kiss her.
(8 January 2018)

Lynelle:
We ve been married 10 years and things lately have been going south.
(8 January 2018)

Renay:
Angry dad?
(8 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment