Wednesday 17 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zina:
And I really feel like she cares a lot about me and I miss her so much.
(16 January 2018)

Zina:
Well today she texted me and she said the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
(16 January 2018)

Zina:
But we fight a lot about various thing that happened in the past and after the last argument we had I told myself that that was it and that I wasn't going to go through the same thing again.
(16 January 2018)

Zina:
I really like being with her when it's good.
(16 January 2018)

Zina:
Like we're only together for a few months at a time and it's great.
(16 January 2018)

Zina:
There is this girl that I have been seeing for like 5 years but not continually.
(16 January 2018)

Alethea:
If my friend and his go get married and I marry her cousin what would I be to my friend and his wife?
(16 January 2018)

Maryann:
My wife just started crying really hard for no reason.
(16 January 2018)

Carolee:
Why are all fat people lazy?
(16 January 2018)

Carolee:
I shared my opinion with my girlfriend and now she's mad.
(16 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment