Thursday 4 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pamela:
What does it mean when a guy writes a thank you text after hanging out?
(3 January 2018)

Pamela:
Do you write it to everyone or only for dates?
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
My husband and I are taking in my 15 year old sister?! HELP?
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
She isn t giving us custody or anything she s just freaking dropping her off, I don t think that s allowed?
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
Can my mother do anything to us?
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
She just wants one good go, finish highschool and finish with friends and learn how to be on her own.
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
The reason why we thought we d do it is because she is often forgotten, she has been taken out of school, and she is tired of moving, etc.
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
We can financially handle having my sister.
(3 January 2018)

Sachiko:
We re having trouble figuring out what to do.
(3 January 2018)

Rosalina:
Did you ever make prank calls?
(3 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment