Friday 5 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalia:
If i can prove by a preponderance of the evidence that my boyfriend cheated on me can i break up with him?
(4 January 2018)

Ami:
Do you resent how your parent has more money than you do?
(4 January 2018)

Ami:
We also have children and we should be the ones living in the larger, nicer house.
(4 January 2018)

Ami:
We even were forced to move out of state so we could even afford rent.
(4 January 2018)

Ami:
I don't think it's fair my Mom gets to live in a much larger & nicer house in a better area than my husband & I do.
(4 January 2018)

Anissa:
Need some relationship help?
(4 January 2018)

Nicolette:
I'm 21 and I have no real friends. How can I make some?
(4 January 2018)

Nicolette:
I can't seem to have anyone to go to the movies with or play bowling or go hiking with.
(4 January 2018)

Nicolette:
I'd sit anywhere at uni and I'd speak to anyone and form a connection and I can tell that they like me, but no one invites me anywhere except if it's to go to clubs or to go drinking and this is even happing after every single marital arts class.
(4 January 2018)

Nicolette:
However, I don't drink at all and this has destroyed my social life in the UK.
(4 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment