Saturday 27 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacklyn:
I had my daughter apologize for her comment and didn't receive one back for her beating up my daughter.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
Now the reason I'm debating pressing charges is because I tried to speak calmly with the other girl's mother to come to a resolution and she was very cold about the whole situation.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
She tried to hide her face from me and didn't want to tell me the story probably because she knew I would be highly upset with her, but my son (14) was there and told me everything that happened.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
Nothing that needed medical attention but I was still horrified.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
She came home with bruises on her face and a cut lip.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
My daughter was fighting back but she's much smaller and got beat up pretty badly.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
After the comment, the other girl hit my daughter first.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
On the day of this incident both girls were throwing out insults and my daughter made a nasty comment about the other girl's younger sister who also has cerebral palsy.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
Apparently the two girls haven't liked each other for awhile.
(25 January 2018)

Jacklyn:
We all live in the same neighborhood.
(25 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment