Saturday 6 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melisa:
Anyways, I ve been talking to this new guy for A min, but don t want to get into A relationship.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
I dont want him buying me anything but no job makes me feel like he s lazy.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
This new guy is sweet as ever, says nice things, has liked me for the longest time & has waited 7 months for me even after my breakup.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
We broke up bc I kept being mean to him for A while bc he said he knew he shouldnt make excuses but he kept doing them.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
My past bf was hardworking, bought me things I liked at times, took me to eat & movies at times.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
Dated again for A year & 4 months after the last break up so maybe 2years ypu could say. . Met A boy along the way bc my bf wasnt putting his attention towards me.
(5 January 2018)

Melisa:
Dated A boy for 8 months, broke up then got back together.
(5 January 2018)

Noel:
What do LifeSkills Special Education kids act like?
(5 January 2018)

Noel:
But I mean like how do they act.
(5 January 2018)

Noel:
I know that they are maybe slower.
(5 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment