Monday 8 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Agueda:
How should I have gotten this kid to stop annoying me at a bus stop?
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
After a while I just got up and walked away.
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
He is like a stain on existence coming to me with his issues.
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
I just want him to shut the hell up.
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
He is going on about how important life is.
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
He turns to me and starts talking about life and how his parents died and how he is being raised by his adoptive parents.
(7 January 2018)

Agueda:
This kid no more than 16 is at my bus stop.
(7 January 2018)

Nieves:
When i want to achieve something great for myself my best friend discourage me whith the pretext that she wants to bring me back to reality?
(7 January 2018)

Tammy:
My friend tries to convince me that i am not good looking or ugly and i should not like handsome guys...is she jealous?
(7 January 2018)

Ofelia:
Tinder says I have over 100 likes since joining, is this true?
(7 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment