Friday 19 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Penny:
Next day she said she was wrong and want to date again but she was so concrete on a no my mind was already set on dropping her.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
She talked to her mom about it all and her mom agreed with me.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
I said you don t date someone because you love them but because you like them and then see how it goes from there.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
She said she does like me a lot, but I kept denying it and she said she likes me but doesn t know if she loves me but then says she likes me but only as a friend.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
I claim she didn t like me because she crossed me off her list just like that.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
Right before classes start she says she doesn t want to date and to focus only on getting good grades.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
We plan to date after she gets her grades up in college.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
She start going on about how it would be like in the future like who does the dishes and stuff.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
Two weeks later she says she likes me and would like to date.
(17 January 2018)

Penny:
She said she needs to think about it.
(17 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment