Thursday 25 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bernita:
The ex I dated was physically abusive and crazy towards me and his own family members and animals.
(23 January 2018)

Geraldine:
Why do boys giggle, gossip, spread rumors, back stab, exclude other boys and stir trouble?
(23 January 2018)

Geraldine:
Since when do boys behave this way?
(23 January 2018)

Geraldine:
Also when some boys were making fun of my clothes and I decked him, he just laughed and then spread rumors that I am mentally ill.
(23 January 2018)

Geraldine:
Boys will make fun of other boy's clothes, shoes, hair, social economic status.
(23 January 2018)

Soila:
What are some helpful ways to move past this break up?
(23 January 2018)

Soila:
Ive had alot of guys try to talk to me but it makes me upset when they do because i feel like i cant trust anyone how i so willingly did in the past.
(23 January 2018)

Soila:
I cant even see myself dating or getting to know someone else.
(23 January 2018)

Soila:
I want to feel happy but lately all i have been feeling is down.
(23 January 2018)

Soila:
Im so use to not showing my feelings but im only human and it hurts to waste so much time on the wrong one and end with the short hand of the stick in the end.
(23 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment