Sunday 30 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Star:
She wears tight shirts and jeans and sometimes her stomach shows in these shirts.
(29 April 2017)

Star:
She LOVES babies like super in love she wants 1. She hangs around a group of gay guys and her best friend(who is a girl)She dresses like a normal girl.
(29 April 2017)

Star:
We r very common, we like and dislike the same things and we have the same beliefs.
(29 April 2017)

Star:
We both have the same zodiac(Aries) but I m really shy and idk how to ask her if she likes girls too.
(29 April 2017)

Star:
At first I paid her no mind and then 1 day I just snapped and feel in love with every little thing about her.
(29 April 2017)

Star:
Ok so I just moved to Cali and I ve been getting use to my new school(I m in high school) and I met this girl in my class.
(29 April 2017)

Agustina:
Why does my family expect me to come to their rescue?
(29 April 2017)

Agustina:
The only reason why I am here is to help her out until she gets on her feet with her disability.
(29 April 2017)

Agustina:
I can't support my mom forever as in I have my own family.
(29 April 2017)

Agustina:
Literally she is zero stable to pay her rent or financially support herself with her rent, water , lights, and even personals.
(29 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment