Tuesday 10 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fran:
I have nothing against gay guys but seeing two guys kiss makes me feel uncomfortable.
(5 December 2019)

Fran:
I've even heard a lot of females say this.
(5 December 2019)

Fran:
I'm fine watching two girls have sex or kiss.
(5 December 2019)

Fran:
Watch two guys have sex or kiss is weird and awkward.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
My son has missed 6 days of school and was wondering if it will be an issue?
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
I've requested his attendance from school just now and I'm expecting a call from his doctor to let her know that he's been sick a lot catching colds and my concerns of him missing school.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
He's gotten one day excused from a doctors note but the others have not been excused.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
I have texts from his teacher that speaks on his health and I had to pick him up from school twice.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
The 6 days are not peridic but more so spread out.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
My son have been getting cold after cold with throwing up a bit.
(5 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment