Thursday 12 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Georgette:
The threatened to behead me and my son for blood money and also eat our remaining body parts raw.
(7 December 2019)

Georgette:
They keep taunting and bullying me and my son with words and death threats.
(7 December 2019)

Georgette:
My family ruthlessly and cruelly mistreated me and my son and brutally abused us and they also starved us everyday.
(7 December 2019)

Georgette:
So they appear there and scare the holy crap out of us by threatening to attack us.
(7 December 2019)

Georgette:
The thing is they for some strange reason seem to know when me and my son come outside of our apartment building or go to public places.
(7 December 2019)

Georgette:
Big Cats keep constantly stalking and terrorizing me and my son everyday in the Bronx, New York or America.
(7 December 2019)

Hermelinda:
Is bearing your child with a belt against the law?
(7 December 2019)

Hermelinda:
My 7 year old daughter is constantly disobeying our rules and doing bad things so I have to beat her with my belt to get her to stop, is this legal?
(7 December 2019)

Eveline:
One-shot flirting with a shy girl. Help!?
(7 December 2019)

Eveline:
I feel I still have a chance with her, but I'm very much afraid I'll never be able to make progress because we'll never really meet again.
(7 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment