Monday 23 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margorie:
He has been saying he has been interested in someone else for sometime, but she obviously has no interest and he seems to have moved on.
(19 December 2019)

Margorie:
Does he like me or could this all be platonic?
(19 December 2019)

Margorie:
Today we were watching a movie and cuddling, spooning, he would play with my hair, hold my hand super tight, playfully bite my arm, bury his face in my neck, squeeze tightly around me, rub my arm and move his hand under the blanket and rub my thigh.
(19 December 2019)

Margorie:
So my guy best friend and I hang out a lot, and we always end up cuddling a lot.
(19 December 2019)

Deb:
Does pregnancy feel hurtful on the belly?
(19 December 2019)

Jenine:
But the real reason was because I feared she would get as big as her mom.
(18 December 2019)

Jenine:
But I didnt tell my girlfriend it was because of that I just told her I had to quit the relationship because I was too jealous of her and rather be single cus of it.
(18 December 2019)

Jenine:
I dumped my girlfriend of 6 months because her mom is like 300 pounds.
(18 December 2019)

Josephina:
Is Greta Thunberg still a virgin?
(18 December 2019)

Louise:
Why do dating coaches and pick up artists make dating so analytical for men, when its simply just finding ones that are interested?
(18 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment