Saturday 14 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clarine:
Is this the definition of weird?
(9 December 2019)

Mikaela:
I want a beer so bad but it's only 07:42?
(9 December 2019)

Sara:
Can having excessive powerful farts be an attractive manly trait? Do girls like it?
(9 December 2019)

Sara:
I fart very loudly and repeatedly, probably well over 100 times a day, some days closer to 200. Could that alone get me a hot date?
(9 December 2019)

Cecil:
Would you or have you ever written a prisoner? Want to write to a prisoner?
(9 December 2019)

Cecil:
You can look up anything on him he isnt hiding from his past but it is his past.
(9 December 2019)

Cecil:
And would like at least a pen pal just to write to him.
(9 December 2019)

Cecil:
I know a really nice guy that has no one to talk to.
(9 December 2019)

Lynetta:
Why does no one ask me out?
(9 December 2019)

Kary:
Should I rail my GF's Sister?
(9 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment