Thursday 19 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stefanie:
Some of the answers were because the guy feels unhappy in the relationship but you cant assume that is always the reason.
(15 December 2019)

Jerrie:
Is Greta Thunberg a rising star like AOC and Ilhan Omar?
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
Should I get paid for this extra work?
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
Do you think I should get paid for this extra work I am doing for them?
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
They want to improve their skills so they can make more money and practice their skills on me.
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
They ask me recently to be their training customer.
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
All of us sometime go out for a meal an since they are making a lot more money than I am they pay for the meal.
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
They sometimes help me with my college home work.
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
My fellow employees are all my good friends.
(15 December 2019)

Caroyln:
I maintain their computer system.
(15 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment