Tuesday 17 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

China:
She's also claimed she likes me as well in the past.
(12 December 2019)

China:
We've been very open about our feelings toward each other.
(12 December 2019)

China:
I don't wanna lose her, I like her a lot.
(12 December 2019)

China:
I'm also concerned because what if she's saying it's not be but it really is me.
(12 December 2019)

China:
I'm a confident guy, but I'm concerned because of why she's avoiding me.
(12 December 2019)

China:
Lately she hasn't been talking to me as much, she takes hours to respond (I'm not going to rush her or anything, but that's unlike her), she doesn't seem to be as interested to talk to me, and I've seen her online.
(12 December 2019)

China:
She claims it's not me or anybody, and she hasn't been talking to people a lot.
(12 December 2019)

China:
There's a girl I like who's 21, turning 22 soon and I'm 20. She's been acting different lately because she told me something she's very depressed about.
(12 December 2019)

Jesus:
My friend's mom moved in with a new boyfriend and hasn't enrolled her (or her two sibblings) back in school for going on 5 whole weeks now?
(12 December 2019)

Jesus:
Is her mom going to get in trouble?
(12 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment