Friday 6 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Noelle:
As a result my mother is giving her all she asks to keep her from yelling and screaming.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
My sister is very ill with Crohn's Disease so in and out of the hospital.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
How do I manage this hurt as it will come up this weekend when an aunt is in town and again over Christmas.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
Plus we are both adults so I don't see why they are banning me like I am a naughty kid.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
This is why I am the one punished, cause I don't make a scene.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
I comply whereas my sister screams and yells.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
I had to sit in the corner room with the anti-social cousin so my sister could sit out with the family.
(2 December 2019)

Noelle:
She dislikes me cause I stuck up for myself for only the 2nd time ever and am over 30. Now the sister dislikes any contact with me and would not speak to me at Thanksgiving.
(2 December 2019)

Joannie:
Is 7 year age gap a big difference?
(2 December 2019)

Joannie:
My friend is 20 and I'm 27 is that a long age gap?
(2 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment