Thursday 5 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tori:
How do i get my crush to like me back?
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
I also don't want to be a hypocrite.
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
How do I get him not to like her anymore?
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
My bff and i even thought there was a connect between us but i guess not and now i have to be supportive of a next relationship but the person my crush likes doesn't even like him.
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
I felt that everything I've done is worth nothing.
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
During the process of having a crush on him he has had 2 girlfriends and I've been supportive of those relationships and had put my feelings aside.
(1 December 2019)

Tori:
I have liked this person for over a year or so and he hasn't liked me.
(1 December 2019)

Leon:
I don't think women care about money. Why do people say women care about money when women have never tried taking money from me?
(1 December 2019)

Leon:
Also, I calculated it and I'm on track to have a $1,000,000 by age 40. I don't see any women trying to take money from me.
(1 December 2019)

Leon:
I remember in college I offered a girl just like $10 to pay for something and she acted like it was a huge deal and said I don't have to do that.
(1 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment