Saturday 21 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dia:
Most of them do not know who I am.
(16 December 2019)

Dia:
So I have been seeing a woman for over a year now, in that time though I have never been introduced to her friends, nor even her family.
(16 December 2019)

Cordia:
Are you still considered a virgin when you dry humped with ur partner?
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
Do you think he's only with me because he wants our daughter to have a stable place?
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
I don't want to be mislead and can handle the truth, I've told him this many times.
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
But I'm wondering if he's only doing this because he doesn't want my daughter and I to live in a shelter for women with kids (which they offer transitional housing) or if he really wants to be with me.
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
He's working overtime to get an apartment for us and says he wants to be a family.
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
I'm currently 7 months pregnant but live in a rooming house and he lives with his mom.
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
He begged me not to abort the baby so I kept it.
(16 December 2019)

Delisa:
This pregnancy wasn't planned at all.
(16 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment