Tuesday 24 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vilma:
Is it normal sex?
(20 December 2019)

Vilma:
Is it normal for a girl to only want rough sex all the time?
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
My bf got me a gift I dont want, how do I respond?
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
I also dont want to lie and have him waste his money on something I dont want but I dont want to hurt him either.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
I dont even wear watches and stuff, i dont really care for the tech aspect of it.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
Well I get upset that he ruined the suprise but I also felt like it was lazy for him just to get me the same thing after he knew I got him this.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
Before this conversation we talked about things I wanted at the mall and stuff too, cheaper things infact.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
He accidentally spills at this moment that he got me one too and doesn't want to do that.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
So I mention that I get him the new one he wants and taking the one he has now for myself.
(20 December 2019)

Genevie:
Recently he tells me he wants to change it waaay after the return is possible.
(20 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment