Monday 16 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kelsey:
I went out and asked someone why.
(11 December 2019)

Danae:
Is my daughter worshipping Satan?
(11 December 2019)

Danae:
I feel too alarmed to confront her and I can't currently either way cause she's at school right now, any suggestions on how I should react?
(11 December 2019)

Danae:
I don't know if shes trying to draw scary things or if it's something else.
(11 December 2019)

Danae:
I'm not religious really and my daughter is an artist, recently I was looking through her sketch book (I do it all the time with her permission) and saw a naked woman with animal like legs and a goat's skull on her head?
(11 December 2019)

Shawnee:
Advice on this guy please?
(11 December 2019)

Olinda:
Is it possible for me to get pregnant if a guy had precum on his fingers and went in my pants and grabbed my butt over and over again?
(11 December 2019)

Maxine:
How to be less toxic where you put your emotions first in a given situation before being reasonable?
(11 December 2019)

Maxine:
I don't want to appear more problematic because of how I handle issues such as these.
(11 December 2019)

Maxine:
I understand my shortcomings in this situation and I want to improve them.
(11 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment