Sunday 29 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lezlie:
His mom seemed really nice and interested in going, but couldn't.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
So I decided maybe it'll be nice to invite his parents.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
So a few days later, he was with his parents and I had to ask him right then and there.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
Then once I finalized it, he never texted back.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
Later on that week, we were texting each other to see when was a good time.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
The whole time, he kept eye contact, a smile and not once did take out his phone or he make up an excuse to leave, even when we were interrupted.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
I was asking questions about what he liked to do and his hobbies.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
Then about a week later, I went up to him and started a conversation.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
I find him quite attractive, but I want to become his friend first.
(25 December 2019)

Lezlie:
I had mentioned how I like to get a small group of people together and hang out.
(25 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment