Wednesday 18 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Odelia:
I wish I never slept with him but I really did think he was different (i know stupid and cliche) I love my job so I don't want to quit.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
I left really upset and it's just hard because we work together so I still have to see him everyday and I feel defeated and played.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
Some people at the work christmas party drunkenly told me to stay away from him and that he's a player.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
I have decided to give him space because I thought maybe it was too much time together but it's been about a month of not hanging out.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
At work he doesn't spend time talking to me so much.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
He never invites me to things or asks me how I'm doing.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
However, after we slept together a few times it all kind of fizzled out and he seemed less interested in me.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
After weeks of getting dinner, drinks, meeting each others friends, spending the afternoons running errands together on the weekends, I did decide to sleep with him.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
When we went, I ended up having a few too many glasses of wine and we made out and told each other that we were attracted to one another.
(14 December 2019)

Odelia:
A few months after starting a new job, an attractive and charismatic guy I work with (who always flirted with me) asked me to get drinks after work.
(14 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment