Saturday 7 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Steffanie:
Why was he joking?
(3 December 2019)

Christia:
How can i get SLIM face?
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
My widowed dad is getting remarried and I'm very happy for him. I do miss my mom though. How can I move on?
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
But how can anyone ever truly get over losing a loved one?
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
I'm always going to miss my mom though.
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
Every Friday evening we order pizza and wings for delivery or we go out to eat like at a restaurant or all-you-can-eat buffet, its awesome.
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
My dad and I love to make jokes with her and she jokes back, its pretty funny.
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
I can't wait for the two of them to tie the knot honestly.
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
She makes us very happy and we already feel like a family, which is awesome.
(3 December 2019)

Shelba:
My dad's fiancee has been living with us for a year now and things have been great.
(3 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment