Wednesday 4 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emmy:
I try my hardest to get him to even give me the time of day.
(30 November 2019)

Emmy:
I'm pretty much his main provider (Feeding, diaper changes, baths, etc) but he seems to completely ignore me, or straight up doesn't want anything to do with me.
(30 November 2019)

Emmy:
Just a question for other parents out there, but my 6 month old son doesnt seem to want to do anything with me.
(30 November 2019)

Jonna:
My husband refuse to use the container I have for sugar. I washed it but had spices in it. He told me that the sugar stinks. And?
(30 November 2019)

Jonna:
Dipped his Spoon in the sugar bag, and the said you think i. am weird?
(30 November 2019)

Tandy:
I don't know what to do. Can someone give me advice?
(30 November 2019)

Tandy:
Now I think I really like her, but I care too much about our friendship to potentially ruin it if something goes wrong, but over the past year it's gotten worse, and I'm lost on what to do.
(30 November 2019)

Tandy:
But over the years we've worked together I've learned how funny and kind she is.
(30 November 2019)

Tandy:
I always thought that she was beautiful and had a slight crush on her, but never thought anything of it or did anything.
(30 November 2019)

Tandy:
I work at a restaurant, and there is this girl that I have known for 4 years.
(30 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment