Wednesday 25 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherika:
He even tried to get me to lie for him when I was still living at home (not when little but when college age). He got mad at us as kids if we lied but I see now he is a habitual liar.
(21 December 2019)

Sherika:
I have no respect for him because of this other then the respect that he is a blood relative.
(21 December 2019)

Johnetta:
On Christmas I will be in the room with a sister I am on very bad terms with. How do I not let this make me feel anxious?
(21 December 2019)

Johnetta:
Our mother even says our sister has a case of narcissism.
(21 December 2019)

Johnetta:
I saw her last August and she has not changed.
(21 December 2019)

Johnetta:
She routinely is cruel to me and others so I have avoided her for a two year period absent large family events.
(21 December 2019)

Catalina:
I want to go with my siblings but I'm so scared and I don't know what's preventing me.
(21 December 2019)

Catalina:
If me and my siblings go to the PD and tell them that we don't want to live with with dad(custodial parent) and we refuse to go back, can the police force us to come back home?
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
Am I being irrationally jealous?
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
I haven't told her because I don't want conflict but I want someone else's input.
(21 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment