Monday 30 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edda:
I was also sitting in the break room by myself.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
The next day at work she was acting normal like nthg happened and I dnt get any bad vibes from her.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
I dont think it was for anything bad though.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
A couple of hours later I noticed she blocked me.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
So I found her facebook profile and I liked one of her pictures.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
She has done alot of things to make me think that.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
I am pretty sure she does not like me but I havent confirmed it yet.
(25 December 2019)

Edda:
Background info: This girl and I both work in a store together.
(25 December 2019)

Myrtle:
Why do guys lose interest right when I start showing more interest?
(25 December 2019)

Myrtle:
Im not the type of person who hides my emotions so this balancing act is difficult for me.
(25 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment