Friday 27 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sunni:
Its really hard to determine anything since we are at work together.
(22 December 2019)

Sunni:
Im not sure if she knows 100% if I like her or not.
(22 December 2019)

Sunni:
I will start off by saying I am 100 % sure that she does like me . Yes, she blocked me but i dnt think it was for any bad reason.
(22 December 2019)

Lorean:
I got a notification that a guy liked my Instagram pic like 8 times in the past 2 hours what does it mean?
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
What's the next step?
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
Is he really not interested in me like I thought?
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
So the day comes to go see the movie and there's not text from him.
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
So once I saw him a few days later, he mentioned that he would let me know through text.
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
So once I had finalized the time, he didn't text back.
(22 December 2019)

Fae:
So we texted each other on the time.
(22 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment