Monday 2 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Millicent:
His friends seem like they always tease him when he is sitting with me.
(27 November 2019)

Millicent:
The last few days he has walked with me to my one class after that lunch period and he has been so nice.
(27 November 2019)

Millicent:
One time there wasnt enough room on the one table we sat so I went to sit somewhere else and he came and sat by me.
(27 November 2019)

Millicent:
He started warming up and stuff and the next few days he came and sat by me again when I knew he had some good buds but he totally ditched them to be with me.
(27 November 2019)

Millicent:
I was sitting alone one day and he came and sat by me (well more across). He didnt really say anything so I decided to start a conversation.
(27 November 2019)

Millicent:
So I've known this guy for a month and he is pretty friendly but he can be quiet sometimes.
(27 November 2019)

Cristy:
I want to ask which forum Russia likes most?
(27 November 2019)

Cristy:
What forums do Russians often use?
(27 November 2019)

Felicitas:
Why did he want me to call my family?
(27 November 2019)

Felicitas:
Was it just to test if I trust him?
(27 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment