Friday 20 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kayla:
So there has been many times when he tried to talk to me but something would always happen and we would miss each other like I would leave when he would come.
(16 December 2019)

Kayla:
He used to work in the same plaza as me and I guess every time I came to work, he would see me from the shop he worked at.
(16 December 2019)

Kayla:
So I've never dated anyone before and theres this guy I've only seen once.
(16 December 2019)

Mariana:
How would you put these names from the prettiest one to the least pretty one?
(16 December 2019)

Lora:
How do you choose between 2 guys?
(16 December 2019)

Lora:
How am I supposed to choose between them?
(16 December 2019)

Lora:
Yet both are attractive to me for different reasons.
(16 December 2019)

Lora:
The second guy I've only known for 1 year and barely spoken to.
(16 December 2019)

Lora:
So I'm in a situation where I like 2 guys. the first guy I've known for 6 years now and we're friends and have lots of moments between us.
(16 December 2019)

Lorine:
Does this sound bitter?
(16 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment