Sunday 15 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gisele:
I feel like I need some one who's hot like me, but has a matching personality.
(10 December 2019)

Gisele:
Shes not in my league and acts really insecure around me now.
(10 December 2019)

Gisele:
Shes always home now, and I don't get any personal space.
(10 December 2019)

Armida:
Got back with an ex?
(10 December 2019)

Armida:
I told her I'd never sleep in that bed as long as I lived and she had to replace the mattress.
(10 December 2019)

Armida:
The other aspect is I find it absolutely disgusting to the idea of sleeping with her in her bed cause I know 2 weeks prior she was in bed with another guy making love.
(10 December 2019)

Armida:
She kept from me that only 2 weeks after they broke up she was in bed with me and said I was her boyfriend again.
(10 December 2019)

Armida:
I just got back with an ex. it turns out she was deeply involved with another guy while we were apart.
(10 December 2019)

Sheila:
We've established that men are now much more effeminate that before?
(10 December 2019)

Fredda:
Would this turkey impress you to the point of taking Chantix to stop smoking?
(10 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment