Sunday 8 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dalia:
They always seem to intervene into my love life about who I get to like.
(4 December 2019)

Dalia:
They've done this before when I seem to like a girl, telling me I'm too desperate and rushing things.
(4 December 2019)

Dalia:
My parents don't think I should be talking to her, saying that I'm going after her cause I'm desperate.
(4 December 2019)

Dalia:
Now we've kinda seen each other over the course of 2 years and I lately made my move to ask for her number so we can talk.
(4 December 2019)

Dalia:
So there's this girl that I really really like, and of course she likes me back.
(4 December 2019)

Jenee:
What do teenage boys find attractive lol?
(3 December 2019)

Jenee:
This doesn't have to be serious.
(3 December 2019)

Shanae:
There is this attractive girl that shows interest in me at this coffee place, yet as a guy, I have a hard time seeing myself attractive. why?
(3 December 2019)

Shanae:
I keep thinking that its too good to be true, or that maybe she isn't really attracted to me, so why bother trying since I might get rejected?
(3 December 2019)

Shanae:
I also think she is too attractive for me.
(3 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment