Saturday 28 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Adam:
Should I let him be there for the birth of our daughter?
(23 December 2019)

Adam:
Should I let him be there for the birth of our daughter or not?
(23 December 2019)

Adam:
The abuse didn't stop because I'm pregnant.
(23 December 2019)

Adam:
This is both our first child and I'm due in February 2020. He's been unloyal, on dating sites, flirting with women, kicking my back in to his ex and physically and verbally abusive and I'm 7 months pregnant.
(23 December 2019)

Argentina:
How many people sends christmas or hannuaka cards anymore?
(23 December 2019)

Lani:
Does this mean he will send it?
(23 December 2019)

Lani:
Does this mean he is still interested?
(23 December 2019)

Lani:
I then asked if he will send after our sightseeing trip (not staying overnight though). He said ok.
(23 December 2019)

Lani:
He said he will have to decide yet.
(23 December 2019)

Lani:
Yesterday, guy I'm dating said he told his parents about me and that they want to see a photo of me (they are overseas). So we picked a photo together and today I asked him if he has sent it yet.
(23 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment